Mr. Mark Getzoni was born in Queens, NY. During the course of his carrier as a lawyer, he has notably had two of his trials covered by newspapers at two ends of the State of New York, Buffalo and Brooklyn. He has gained special admittance as trial counsel from the State of New Jersey and the Federal District of Kansas. He was principal examining counsel for the defense in the case Jose Sulaiman v. HBO, Show Time, Mike Tyson, Lenox Lewis and Main Events. Mr. Getzoni was also the top counsel for Anne Rosenbache, PC from 2006 through 2008, which is the NYC area’s primer provider of emergency and fortification counsel. He was retained as counsel by many attorneys to conduct numerous jury trials. He has the highest Jury Verdict in the State of New York for a Trust and Estates matter for 2012, which is in excess of $1,003,000.00.
Mr. Getzoni is a former member of the Leadership Counsel of Amnesty International for 2014-2016; and is currently one of four board members for the Foundation for the Perfection of Man, which is a charitable organization funding humanitarian projects in India, Bangladesh, the Philippines and Laos.
- United States District Court for The Southern District Of New York;
- United States District Court for The Eastern District Of New York;
- Pro HAC Vice Trial Counsel in The Courts of The State Of New Jersey;
- Pro Have Vice Admittance as Trial Counsel to The Federal District Court for The District of Kansas.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York, JD
- University of Buffalo, A. Psychology and M.A. Human Genetics