- Founder and Managing Attorney
Mr. Ruben Davidoff is the Founder and Managing Attorney of The Law Firm of Davidoff & Associates.
Settling in Queens in 1988, Mr. Davidoff begun his professional career in 1997 gaining his experience at a small personal injury firm in Kew Gardens, Queens, rising from paralegal, to office manager, to an attorney admitted before the bar of NY State and the United States District Court for The Eastern District of NY. Passionate in the field of law, Mr. Davidoff has graduated from Touro Law in 2011. In 2012 he founded The Law Firm of Davidoff & Associates and shortly thereafter acquired a comprehensive practice with a long presence in Queens. Having experience in personal injury matters over the years, Mr. Davidoff handles issues such as airline crashes, motorcycle/automobile accidents, construction site accidents, premises liability, slip/trip & fall, as well as other areas of personal injury law practicing and arguing in both State and Federal Courts. On a daily basis, Mr. Davidoff provides a hands-on personal attention to every client. As a result, Mr. Davidoff has been able to recover millions of dollars for his clients either via settlements or verdicts. Every day, Mr. Davidoff vigorously strives to obtain the most successful results for his clients, combining the decades of his experience as an office manager, administrator and attorney at law.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The New York State Bar Association, Member
- The Queens County Bar Association, Member
- The Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- The New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, Member