Your Rights as a Client
Queens Personal Injury Lawyers, Serving Queens & All of New York
At The Law Firm of Davidoff & Associates, we believe that you have certain rights when it comes to your interactions with your personal injury team. We are committed to upholding a high standard of service to our clients and will work to make sure that your rights are protected, not only as you navigate the personal injury process but also as you work with our attorneys and staff. At our firm, we truly care about our clients, and we are committed to treating our clients with the respect, dignity, and care they deserve.
As a client, you have the following rights:
- The right to receive unbiased guidance from your attorney, free of any conflicts of interest or judgements
- The right to receive reasonable attorney rates and to have those rates clearly explained to you and presented in the form of an itemized bill (upon request)
- The right to refuse any fee arrangement that is not satisfactory to you
- The right to ask questions about your case and to have those questioned answered in a reasonably timely and professional manner
- The right to have your telephone calls, emails, and other communications returned promptly
- The right to request and be informed of the status of your claim, as well as to receive copies of various legal documents and items
- The right to receive information that allows you to take meaningful part in the legal process
- The right to make decisions regarding your case, including the right to choose to settle your claim (court approval may be required in some circumstances)
- The right to privacy (except where protecting client privacy is unlawful) and confidence in your dealings and communications with your attorney
- The right to expect your attorney conduct him/herself with a level of ethics that is in compliance with the code of professional responsibility
- The right to receive legal services regardless of your race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, creed, color, religion, age, disability, or any other protected class
What You Can Expect When You Work with Our Firm
Our Queens personal injury lawyers and entire legal staff are dedicated to providing each and every client with the attentive services they deserve. When you choose to work with our firm, you can expect to be treated with compassion and respect throughout the entire process. We have made it our mission to provide all of our clients with personalized, attentive, and ethical legal services. You can expect your attorney to keep you informed regarding updates with your case, as well as to answer your questions and provide honest legal counsel and advice. You can also expect to receive timely communications from your personal injury team, including prompt responses to phone calls, emails, and other communications.
Contact The Law Firm of Davidoff & Associates to request a free, confidential consultation with one of our Queens personal injury attorneys. We serve clients throughout Queens and all of New York State.